Saturday 26 March 2011

Step away from the thickers

It's been a little quiet on the crafting front the last couple of weeks, first everyone was sick, and I was looking after them, then I was sick and they looked after me. (I much prefer it the latter way round!)



So just a few quick cards. Have I mentioned yet that I love Thickers? They are so easy to work with! Plus they can make a big difference to a project (scrapbooking, wall art, cards etc.) without it taking a long time.


This one is for my daughters birthday. (She will be three.)



And this one for my son's birthday. (I'm sure you can guess how old he'll be.) :)



And for my mum...Thickers and chipboards are my go to items at the moment, these ones are 'Smirk' ones. Is it obvious I made these cards in the same session? Ribbon, flowers, thickers and chipboards? Well if it aint broke! I know it's not everyones taste but I love simple cards (plus they're easy to make :) which equals more time with the hubbs and The mentalist. I LOVE this programme! Watch it and prepare to be hooked. However after watching the first season on a box set I'm now really annoyed by all the add breaks that interrupt great acting with 'go compare! go compare!'). That was a l o n g bracket!

There will be plenty more birthday related projects coming your way soon, I'm currently working on flowers hair clips and superhero capes. Photos soon!


Izzy loves my thickers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment