Thursday 9 June 2011

I did one!

So you may remember my last one day monday post. In it I showed these cookies:





Well I actually tried them out myself! (Yeah I was pretty shocked too.)


I made some slight alterations but the original recipe come from here.



1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
1/4 cup peanut butter (I used the chunky one)
3/4 cups sugar
1 egg
1 cup of flour
1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
A pinch of salt
2 oz dark chocolate, melted
1/2 cup of dark choc chunks
1/2 cup milk choc chunks (I just cut in half pieces from a chocolate bar)
Cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and mix until combined. Add in melted dark chocolate and mix until just combined.
Fold in chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough for 4-6 hours. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Scoop large mounds of dough (about 2 tablespoons worth) and place on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
And the result?



These did not last long.
They are really moist and nutty and chocolatey and not good for the dieter. (sorry)
But all credit to How sweet it is, yummy idea.

2 comments: