Tuesday 28 June 2011

One Day Monday

(Apologies, wrote this Sunday and had thought I'd posted it then, turns out I had not :) )


Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was mostly spent with my little brother who I haven't seen in two years! So have enjoyed him meeting Ethan and getting to know Izzy again.


Today I was talking to Izzy about her seeing a lot of her extended family, as we were having a get together. She loves her cousin Noah so I mentioned that we were going to see him. She was very excited and was speaking about him. Then she said:


"Mummy, I not remember what baby Jesus looks like."


So I thought and said:


"Sweetie, I don't think many people remember. It was a long time ago."


"Mummy I mean my cousin Jesus."


"Oh you mean baby Noah?"


To which she rolled her eyes at me and said with a sigh:


"From the same book mummy!"


Did I mention I love this age?


Anyway, some of my faves I've found this week...





Some napkins made with scraps at Sewing in no man's land via Living with punks. Here for the tutorial.


I have loads of scraps that I'm always sure I'll find a use for, and this is perfect. I've even pinned it on my present ideas board. (No one will ever know it was scraps!)





How beautiful are these wallets? Ashley over at lil blue boo even suggests making them larger as clutches! (Which I think would be a little easier as you wouldn't need to do the card holders inside! But she makes it look so easy in the tutorial!)





And what a sweet (notice the play on words!) idea for an easy present. This would be great if you only had time to go to the supermarket! From three years of death (a law student, I know clever and creative?! Not fair!).


Enjoy your week!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you liked the cupcake kits! I've been having a blast sending them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that? I love the sweet things kids say like that! I have your post on my blog, thank you so much for being my blog of the week!

    ReplyDelete