Thursday 10 May 2012

Brownie Milkshake


Our family received some pretty exciting news this week.

My brother is eighteen and has been saving up for a while to be a missionary for our churchHe sent his papers off a few weeks back and had no idea where they'd send him. 

Wednesday I got a call from my mum to say the post had arrived and after lots of excitement we found out he is going to Cape Verde!

Okay I had no idea where it was, so they explained. But I can show you by the power of the internet right now!


This is my little brother who has never even been out of England! He is SO thrilled! 

So to celebrate, and lure my family over to mine so I could join in the excitement, I made brownies. (If they lived longer than five minutes away I might have made a cake...)

Okay, I'd already made brownies, but sharing them like this made me feel less guilty.


My sister was recovering from having two teeth out, so on a whim I attempted a brownie milkshake.

I figured I'd just blend milk and brownies. 

And that's all there is to it! 

You need about the amount of milk in the above picture and add 3-4 squares of brownies.

 

It is seriously that simple.


So easy and SO gooooood. Plus you can use the corner pieces that no one really wants.

Score! :)

Oh, and it's even guaranteed to cheer up a sore-mouthed teenager about to get braces on. It is that good.

(Brownie recipe here.)

3 comments:

  1. "Plus you can use the corner pieces that no one really wants."

    No way, the corner pieces are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Then you would be more than welcome at our house for desert Jennifer! :) xx

      Delete